Friday 8 April 2011

Ching-Ching

Woohoo!

I just had two cups of Japanese tea & I am all hyper now!
Feel like I can kill a cow now! Haha!
_________________________________________________________________

This week has been pretty awesome!
(I know I use a little whee bit too much of "Exclamation marks" Haha!)

It's been quite a ride emotionally.

Flash back of memories.

Things that I have done.

Things that I shouldn't have done.

Things that I shouldn't have said.

Things that I could have done to save the situation.
_________________________________________________________________

I have a dinner to attend later tonight.

A friend that I was introduced a few weeks back, suddenly messaged me, asking me to join her for dinner.

I kinda knew what she's up to.

Cause you see, she's an active member of a church group & it's on a friday night! So it must be a cell group thingie right? =}

I didn't reply it on the spot & for some reasons, I bumped into her in a friend's graduation ceremony last night.

So we chatted for a bit & I decided to give it a go.

Hmmm. So let's see what will happen tonight.

Haha!

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing really against religions but I just find it a little wheeee bit annoying if someone starts to get really pushy with me. =)
________________________________________________________________


Alright, let me try to upload a picture!

Should really get a camera soon!




















28/4/2010. Pic was taken on my way back, was mesmerized by how beauty the roses were. End of Autumn. Perth.

This is my Uni.!

It's very pretty, isn't it?

I was practically taken aback by how pretty it can be when I first saw it for myself during my 1st sem in Perth.

My Uni. has this really old Harry-Potter looking buildings around.

Green grasses fields. Pigeons. Ducks by the river.

And there's even peacocks in our campus!

How can one not fall in love with it? =)
________________________________________________________________




















3/5/2009 Little sleep. Mugging for a paper. KL

I know it's kinda shameless for me to say this but now that I look at this picture, I kinda find myself to be quite..Ermmm... Cute?!

Hahaha!

It's funny cause I have always thought myself to be anything but Cute. =}

Ahhhh. Ohh woman!

Be confident yoooo!

Alright, shall remind myself from time to time that I am awesomely cute & funny!

Just because!!

CONFIDENCE IS ESSENTIAL!

*ROAR*
_____________________________________________________________

Okay, enough of nonsense crap!

I have mountain of works pilling up infront of me. =(

Ohhhhh when only I will learn that CONSISTENT WORK IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN LAST MINUTE!

So much that I want to achieve but so little time & no motivations blurrrhhh.

Gotta get the engine started URGHHHHH!

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOM please! Wtf!

No comments:

Post a Comment