Sunday 20 March 2011

2.50am















Year 2009. Genting, Malaysia.

No matter how hard I try to deny it,

It will always be there.

I need to put it into action.

For all the people who have always been there for me,

I thank you.
________________________________________________

It's getting a little bit annoying sometimes.

Me, keep coming back to same issue.

Self pity is one of the worst traits in humankind.
__________________________________________________





















Year 2009 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I remember I was on the toilet bowl doing my business when this picture was taken. >.<
Haha!

It's been so long. And I always find this picture of me to be very sweet. =)

A very genuine smile.

But yea, what do you expect?

I was happy.

No, wait, I was beyond happy.

I was thrilled. I was living the time of my life.

I had this group of amazing friends who just loved me for being me!

Those were the good times.





















Year 2008. Heritage Gym, Penang Island, Malaysia.

I remember that, at that point of time, I was really crazy about looking good.
Spent almost the whole day in gym, doing exercise.

Haha!

Life was so much simpler back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment