Tuesday 15 March 2011

Pizza Day!

Ohh.

Just came back from a run. Had this sudden urge to run at 8.50++pm at night. =}

Lots of things happened today.

To start off, I overslept today & skipped one morning lecturer & felt really bad about it. =(

I really shouldn't do that again. Gotta lectopia it soon.
_____________________________________________________

Met up with Jam for lunch. We sat on the bench with hawaiian pizza on hand and talked.

Hmm.

I know it's very bad to think this way but I sometimes wonder that, she cares so much about this, is it because she now has something that is worth-gossiping to share with her friends or it is solely just that she cares for my well-being.

Maybe, combination of both?

(Gahh! I think I have to start reading/writing more. Now I struggle to find the right word to describe the exact feelings I have.)
_____________________________________________________

Anywhoo, I think I have changed a lot since. It is not like I just noticed it.

Coming to Perth to study has definitely changed me.

I realized that now I don't easily trust people like how I used to be.

Not so gullible anymore, I guess? =)

Like people have intentions and schemes in everything that they do.

I know this is really unhealthy but after being through all these, what can I say?

Still, I keep reminding myself that : "Not everyone around you that are nice to you have intentions."

They are still nice & kind people around.
________________________________________________

Multiple & Mixed feelings.

Kebab passed me a note just now. A really short note to remind me about Viv.

It is very hard to tell that who is telling the truth and who is not.

I have still this tingling feelings that Kebab is still trying to fish for sympathy.

Like, why would you always trying to want to make yourself sound like the victim?

When, you are not really the victim in the first place?

But then again, at the end of the day,

Is the truth really that important?

Surprisingly, this doesn't affect me as much as I thought it would be.

I hope this is a good sign.

Alright, time to get back to reality.

Have a tutorial to do tomorrow. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment