Friday 18 March 2011

Thingmazie


I have been wanting to write this down.

My resolutions for Year 2011.

I really need to set myself some short term goals.

For this case, goals for Year 2011.

Things that I would like to achieve in this year.

I shall name this project a cool name, like Project 2011 FTW

(LOLZ! So much for a cool name! >.<)

Let's start, shall we?

1. Be organized. Have a bloody good time-management.
Seriously, I can't afford to lose anymore time. Gotta fully utilize my time & live up to my fullest potential.

2. Be punctual.
Punctuality. Enough said.

3. Set your priorities right.
A skill that takes time to learn.

4. Learn to say NO.
Stop wasting time entertaining people that don't matter. Just gotta realize that
The most important person in my world is ME. Noone else but ME. Sad, but true & it took me all these while to realize this.

5. 36.24.36!
Lose some fats. Been saying this for years & it is about time for me to put it into action. Whether you like it or not, Looks matters.

6. Never stop learning new things.
That is, read more, learn new skills, take up new hobbies, go out and explore more. Keep your curiosity level high. Life is too short to be wasted! =)

7. Don't lose yourself.
Be yourself. If someone likes you, he/she gotta like you for who you are, but not someone you pretend to be.

8. Friends Acquaintances
The equation says it all.



So this project starts right NOW! Today, 18/3/2011, 11.08pm.

Duration : One full year.

Things to achive : 8 items above.

We shall come back and see the results on 1/1/2012!

Wooohooo! I can't wait to see the results!

Hopefully, I will manage to succeed all. =D

Again & Again!

The keyword is : " Don't give up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment