Wednesday 16 March 2011

Kickie


Woohoo!

Just got back from Kickboxing with Lindy!

It's always fun to hang out with Lindy. =)

Went to the James Oval to support the guys for soccer and ended up feeding mosquitoes. >.<
_____________________________________________________________

Today was a happy day! Cause! I made my first, very own vietnamese roll! =D

Didn't know that actually they have a fried one as well. Gotta google it & try it next time.

Hmmm. Let me try to upload the picture of it.

I still don't have a camera so a camera phone is all I got.















16/3/2011 Vietnamese Spring Roll FTW! Perth

Rice noodles, mint leaves, crab sticks, cucumber & carrot is all you need!

It looked quite decent, eh?

It tasted not that bad too. I would say very close to the one they are selling outside? =D
_______________________________________________________

Had a test today which worth 10% of the unit.

Really feel the need to spend more time studying to understand the concept of the unit.

Not only for the unit but for other units as well.

I still remember how I would relentlessly spend hours on Starbucks mugging for a paper last time.

How every marks means the world to me.

But now, Somehow, I lost the drive and motivations along the way. =(

Some say, it's because that I don't really love what I am studying?

Hmm....

All I know now is that, I gotta find them all back!

I know. I am gonna be amazing. I just know.

Hahaha!

*Pats self on shoulder*

The key word is : " Don't Give up!"

(Ca't stand myself sometimes!)

Alright, time to get back to life! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment